Infrastructure and Facilities
Providing a pragmatic child-centred environment that makes learning a joyful experience:
Located on Patiala-Sangrur Main Road, the school campus is designed to cater to the needs of young, growing children.
The School boasts of the most modern facilities. We have spared no efforts in creating an environment in which students are challenged to seek excellence academically, socially, physically, artistically.
Infrastructure and Facilities:
• Three Storey School building with a playground within its campus and a well maintained recreational garden adjoining the school premises.
• Safe and Secure Building with Security Guards, CC TV cameras, Wi-Fi Enabled Campus, latest firefighting equipment.
• Interactive area is abuzz with a plethora of activities ranging from drama workshops to dance classes, yoga sessions and indoor activities.
• Canteen facility serving healthy and nutritive food to students.
• It is one of the few schools in North India to have all-weather Indoor Swimming Pool with a seating capacity of up to 500 people.
• Two wide staircases to ensure a smooth, secure and timely transition of kids.
• Thoughtfully planned, air-conditioned classrooms.
• Optimum use of technology with the use of the latest digital boards and projectors in the classrooms.
• Separate hygienic toilets for girls and boys with a filtered drinking water facility.
• Full-time housekeeping staff to ensure cleanliness and hygiene within the campus.
• Well stocked library.
• A fleet of self-operated school buses.
Safety of students is of paramount significance to us. The entire building structure is equipped with the latest firefighting equipment. CCTV cameras are installed at all critical locations. The campus is manned by efficient Security Guards who only permit authorized access into the School campus.
The need for safe passage of each child to school and back home is of paramount importance to us. To ensure safe travel, the School has a fleet of school buses designed as per CBSE standards and crewed by trained drivers and personnel sensitized to the needs of small children. The School itself operates the Transport Service (optional). For supervision and monitoring, a transport attendant is on board throughout the journey.
It is one of the few schools in North India to have all-weather Indoor Swimming Pool with a seating capacity of up to 500 people.
Audio Visual Education:
Audio-visual education is an integral part of the School’s programme, which supplements learning through charts, slides, films and other audio-visual learning material to provide a more meaningful and active learning experience. The faculty members use every technology at their disposal to foster a rich and varied learning environment, including digital boards, audio-visual systems, the Internet, and educational CDs.
Arts and Music:
Art, craft and music studios encourage students to develop a variety of interests. Particular emphasis is placed on developing student’s appreciation for and involvement in various forms of drama, dance, music, art and craft as a means of self-expression and cultural enrichment.
The School has a well-resourced library with books, periodicals and a variety of other resources that are used for research, reference and new learning. Reading is encouraged in students from a very young age, as an independent way to learn and gain knowledge. For reading pleasure, there is a wide range of fiction for all age groups and reading abilities right from age 3 to 18. The library is actively used for literature promotion and language support.
Well-equipped and modernized laboratories are available for the students. The laboratories for ICT Lab, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Mathematics, are equipped following the specifications and standards of centre examination boards. Experimentation in labs is performed only under the supervision of teachers.